Task 1 PPM - Group 7 - Skill Development from ouronlinemeetings
Please check the file out and give your comments or ask questions to Group 7. You can also download the file if you wish. For you, the members of Group 7, please give responses to comments or questions asked to your group's work.
Please check the file out and give your comments or ask questions to Group 7. You can also download the file if you wish. For you, the members of Group 7, please give responses to comments or questions asked to your group's work.
i'm ernesty dameyani
ReplyDeletei think in activity 1 ,, point comprehension : student explain to their friend who doesn't understand yet and discuss whit friend in groups .
that's a good activity they discuss and teacher can guidance the teacher,,so the material can be atractive.
Haaai, Ernesti Dameyani. I am Rien Dioni Lestari from this group (Group 7). Firstly, thankyou for your respons of my group assigment. I'm Happy for it. \(^,^)/
DeleteYes, I agree with you, because I think this is an activity that will make student more active in the learning process and help the student to develop the other aspect of skill development (psychomotor and affective) too. Maybe,,, we can apply this activity in the learning process for students when we became a teacher later . want you? ^____^
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm Miftahul Jannah from group 8
ReplyDeletein activity 1, "evaluation : students justify every result of observasing from the other group". I'm still confused "justify", by teacher or students? because I think that should justify the teacher not the student. Can you explain it?
Hi Miftahul Jannah, I'm Rien Dioni Lestari from this group. thanks for you question. This is the good question, really.
DeleteHemhh, I will explain about my group opinion. “Justify”, by teacher or students. Surely we answer “students and teacher” (in the learning process). But, why we told “justify by student”?
Because firstly, we know that this asigment topict is skill Development , and in the development skill, centered point of it is “students”. In the taxonomi bloom, we know that the fungction of all skill development is development student skill. So, if the targets is “students”, Surely Students should do this actvity, shouldn’t they?
So, although the teacher will correct the child's responses in the learning process, it can not be categorized as an evaluation of cognitive development,because It's do by teacher and student do not get the outcomes for this indicator. But, surely, it's something which teacher must do in the learning process. ^__^
Assalamualaikum, My friends… I’m Pipin Devi Erasanti from second group,,, I’ would like to give my opinions…
ReplyDeleteAccording to me your working is good. However, in affective aspect in the first activity, I think because the learning process is in a group, so we can add “reliance to their friend and respect each other when the students get different opinion with their friend in a group. Then, in the affective aspect in the second activity, in my opinion we can put “cooperation, reliance and respect each friends in their group” because in this learning student divided in some group.
I’m also interested in this statement “ Recognize Standard : Student are able to perform their skill and task correctly and this observing quickly”. It will be happy for knowing more explanation about that statement. Thank you…..
Waalaikumsalam wr.wb.Hi Pipin, I'm Rien.....
DeleteWe're so happy for your concern about our assignment, hhe. hemh, I think it's good opinion to the activity 1, maybe next we will more explore it. hemh, but, i'm sorry in second activity, we didn't make students to be some group, because this acitivity is done by their self (individual). maybe, you can look again activity 2 in the our assignment.
Recognize Standar, from sources that we read, Recognize Standar is use to produce Students can recognize standards or criteria important to perform a skill or task correctly, in here student can Check, Detect, Discriminate, Differentiate, Distinguish,Notice , Perceive, Recognize and Select (maybe you can use one of them or more in the activity). And from this acivity, surely it has recognize standard aspect that is Student are able to perform their skill and task correctly and this observing quickly. thanks before ^_____^
Thanks for your answer, Rien,,,
DeleteFor the second activity, I'm sorry because I don't read it clearly... So I think it's learning in group.... If it isn't a learning in group, may be, cooperation and reliance in group aren't appropriate. But according to me, we also can put reliance to our self (confident) when we do our task. And so does respect. I think we also can put it as respecting to other friend when do the task(don't disturb the other friends) Thank you....."-----"
Assalamualaikum.
ReplyDeletei am arie nugraha from 6th group
group 7 is amazing. you group make a topic, class and function.
.i have question about activity 2(prism nets). Why is activity 2 just cube and rectangular? So student just make that.
thank you
wa'alaikum salam
ReplyDeletei'm sri pirwanti from this group and thanks for your praise and question.why in the activity 2 our group just make explain about the activity to make cube and rectangular prism nets? because cube and rectangular prism nets is one unit task in the material of class nine in junior high school and can do in the same time.
Ass,,,
Deletei am Meta Tri Manyang Sari from this group.
i agree with opinion from Sri pirwanti.
Making cube and rectangular prism nets from activities 2 were in one material. Our group also took the material just as an example. There was cognitive aspects, affective, and so the psychomotor students can be developed. Besides not only students are asked to make those nets but also can compare and understand about those nets
Assalamu'alaykum. I am Deti Fitri. I think your work is good, but i have one question for your group. why you dont talk about "teamwork" in activity 1 ? maybe "teamwork" belong to cognitive, affective, or the other....thakns
ReplyDeleteHI,, Deti Fitri,I'm Rien Dioni from this group.
DeleteNice for your critics to our group. hemh, actually we told about team work in first activity, but in the other word.
Example:In the comperehension aspect: Student explain to their friends who doesn’t understand yet and discuss with friend in their groups.It is team work, isn't it?
In the Affective Development:Student respect to that observing and want to study and discuss this obseving in their group. Student able to cooperate in the group and can measure the height of the object and use the clinometer accuratly. I think it's team work. hhehe,
So , the conclusion is that Tis activity is done together in each group (team work), not individual, and it's has had in the 3 domain of development skill .
But, thanks so much for your critics. ^---------------------^
assalamualaikum. wr.wb.
ReplyDeleteI'm DWI RIZKITE from 1st group.
I responded coldly on the topic to two of the cubes and rectangular prisms.
I think this material better students themselves who find the definition and characteristics of cubes and rectangular prisms. while teachers only help provide direction so that students are able to work alone to find the definition and characteristics of cubes and rectangular prisms. students find the definition and characteristics of cubes and rectangular prisms of lab work done using the tools that have the group you mentioned.
wa'alaikum salam
Deletei'm sri pirwanti from this group and thanks for your comment. But I'm so sorry, maybe you can look our assigment once again because in that activity is done by their self (individual ), Not group. and I think that, Surely, it's must better if this activity is do by their self and not do by group(team work), because if this activity do by a group, I think this activity is not effective again and the learning outcomes is not maximal. If this activity do by group maybe some student group will not actually work, not focus and can not concentrate for this activity. thanks
we know the power of thought and capture every student is different. if they do individually, in my time efficiency is less, because not every student is able to work alone in quick time with the power of thought, and responsiveness to direction given by teachers. I think if the teacher is using the group should not have to divide the students in large groups. perhaps by making two or three students in a group. each person in a group can complement deficiency colleagues. so that the desired results can be better.
DeleteHello Dwi, firtsly, I'm so sorry for my comment last, but can I fix in here. thanks for your first suggest,hemmh.. but. we think that if we want student find the definition and characteristics of cubes and rectangular prisms, is need more time, and time in the learning process in this dat is not enough, but, if it's enough, surely we agree with you students are able to work alone to find the definition and characteristics of cubes and rectangular prisms, and thanks for your second suggest, yess. maybee if the member of group is just two member not more, this activity is can done by group. but surely, this activity is can done by their selves. why? because it's the lesson of class 7, and students should be able to try make nets by theirselves.
Deleteassalamu'alaykum..
ReplyDeletei'm yeni astria from 6th group..
your explain the skill develompent so complete..but i want to ask about cognitive development..from activity 1 and 2 in cognitive development, there is creating,,as we know that there are 6 cognitive development..knowledge,comprehension,application,analysis,synthesis and evaluation..my question, is same between creating and synthesis?? thank you
Hiiii, Yeni Astria. I'm Rien Dioni L from this group. Thanks for your question. I’m so happy about your respect to our groups. Before I explain betwen creating and synthesis, maybe I want to explain something. Knowledge=> Comprehension=> Application=> Analysis=> Synthesis=>Evaluation is represented the oldest Taxonomi Bloom.
DeleteAnd now, our group use the newest Taxonomi Bloom, the cognitive development terdiri dari Remembering => Understanding =>Applying => Analyzing =>Evaluating =>Creating.
Altough, we don’t explain about synthesis and told about creating, but it doesn’t means synthesis and creating is same.
Synthesis function (from the old version in point 5) is Combining elements to form coherent units of information. In the newest Taxonmi Bloom, synthesis (the old version) have been combined into the evaluation aspect. And the function of creating (the new version) is student can create new product or point of view. In the creating aspect, student was asked to create new something based the material that they have learned., and for example, you can look in our assignment. And about the position, Synthesis is poin 5 of cognitive development and create is the final of cognitive development that expected from student.
So you can look that, synthesis and creating has diverent function and diverent potition. The conclusion is synthesis and creating is so different,,,^^
assalamu'alaykum..
ReplyDeletei'm ERIS PERMATA SARI from 1th group..
I think a paper that has been created by a group of 7 was complete.
But there is one thing I want to know more about the concept of the development of student learning in the psychomotor aspects of a more complete and clear and easily understood and practiced by students.
Wa’alaikumsalam..
DeleteThanks to your praise and your question..
Before it we are sorry because the aspect of psychomotor we have is not same with the aspects of psychomotor we have learned, but the aspect that we make are also belong to aspects of psychomotor learning outcomes with different versions from different experts. As we know that all the physical activities that involve students a psychomotor activity, from the example we made maybe we will give examples of the more general psychomotor aspects of the two events earlier.
1. The first activity: Its psychomotor aspect is started when students participate in this activity, students follow and practice how to use a clinometer and calculate the height of some object like the teacher have demonstrated earlier and students demostrate this research on their friends.
2. The second activity: Students participate in this activity with following, practicing and making nets of cube and rectangular prism, then student try to make this nets into the shape of a cube or a rectangular prism intactly at last.
From these two examples we can see aspects of psychomotor we have learned namely : Observing, Imitation, Practicing, Adapting. I think from the example above is called a psychomotor aspect, because it involves any physical activity of students.
Thank you..^^
Assalamualaikum,
ReplyDeletehello My lovely friends… sorry I’m Pika Purnama Sari from fourth group,,, my opinions…
According to me your working is good.but i think before teacher give explain about trigonometry concept be better if teacher give motivation or attention to student so student can be more interst about lesson..and according my opinion we add point to the affective and psychomotor aspect in the first activity, as like to instruction to student speak in front of class to build convidence..tengkyuu *__*
Waalaikumsalam, Hello to our lovely friends too. Pika Purnama Sari, I'm Rien. thanks for you suggestion, but I think that you must not say sorry to our group, because you don't have any mistake for our group, heheehehe
DeleteMotivation and attention, I think it's good. ut, why we don't explain it in our assignment, because we just explain the core activities dari kegiatan ini, and I think give a motivation and attetion is include in the opening activity in the learning process (just my opinion), hemmh.. I think in your second suggest maybe it can done, but I think time to do the activity that have you told is not enough, because to calculate the height of the tree it takes a long time. but, if time is enough, maybe this activity can be done. you're welcome miss pika.. ^^
I am eki rahmad from group 8
ReplyDeleteI ask u group...based U question to group 8, I want ask u about difference between evaluation and psycomotor, because these aspects are equally involve students directly.tq
Hi, Eki Rahmad. Hhahhaa, I'm sorry if my question and opinion in your group does not match your group's opinions.. I just confused, and I am so sorry if my question last is wrong. Maybe, you have the difference means from my question and my comment last in your group, and I will try to give the qoetion and answer that more clear later next.
DeleteHemh,, Evaluation and psychomor is very diference. . . Evaluation is student justify a stand or decision and psychomor is all activity that they do , as bu dewi has explain psychomotor skills are skills to act after someone receives a specific learning experience.
Clearly, It is so diference. O, yeah.. Once more..I think that not only the evaluation and psykomotor involve students directly, but all of the skills development . Knowledge, comperehension, analysis, creating, all of aspect of psychomotor and all of aspect of afective are equally involve students directly,.
Hhehhe, Peace,, ^___^. thankyou my friend.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehello group seven. i'm herijon from first group.
ReplyDeleteare you fine? i hope all of you are fine. right.
i think your work is good.
and i just wanna give you a question. when we see in the classroom when we teach,, how we can see actually the student has get the skill development?
hello herijon.....
Deletewe fine thanks. and u? I hope you are fine too.
thanks for your sugestions...
we can look the development skill of students from all activity that they have done step by steps.
example :
in the psychomotor skill we can look when student do this activity,
affective can look by atitude student,
cognitif,example comprehensions,we can look when students can do this activity.