Task 2 PPM - Group 1 - Thinking about Content from ouronlinemeetings
Please check the file out and give your comments or ask questions to Group 1. You can also download the file if you wish. For you, the members of Group 1, please give responses to comments or questions asked to your group's work.
Please check the file out and give your comments or ask questions to Group 1. You can also download the file if you wish. For you, the members of Group 1, please give responses to comments or questions asked to your group's work.
Assalamuallaikum wr.wb.
ReplyDeleteHi, group 1, I'm Rien Dioni Lestari from group 7.
This is the first time , I give a comment to your group ^___^ , and I am so happy if you give a respons to my comment (approve or reject :D :D :D)
I think This is the good assignment. but. Emmm, may I give an opinion ?. I think from of third question (a), the means of introductory knowledge is the introducing of activity in the learning process in this day, For example , teacher remind the last lesson that has the relationsip with the lesson that will be learned, give an motivation to students, or teacher give some examples to invite students to think about the material that will be learned, and if teacher ask students to bring something, I think is not introductory knowledge *because it done in the last meeting (maybe),,, (just my opinion,, hhhe, sorry if I'm wrong).,hemh but in the 3(b) and 3(c), I'm agree with your answer. ^_________^
thanks before
wa'alaikum salaam wr wb.
DeleteHi too Rien,i'm eka (1st group).
yeah, you can be happy now because we respond you :-)
absolutely you may and we say thanks for your comment.
about introductory knowledge, what we (especially my ownself) get about it is a level of understanding that students know about the basic of a material. and i don't think that it's just the learning process in this day (but in each material). in our example,the material is about sphere, so the students have to know the fundamental thing of sphere(shape and the characteristics) and this can be observed in a ball. i think this expose students to the content, and build interest of motivation. but i'm aware now, we're not exact in writing the examples above.
proceed to your opinion, i think we have a difference of viewpoint, you focus on daily learning process, and i focus on each material. but, it's good and can be approved.
once again,thanks for your opinion, Rien, :-)
Hahaha, thankyou eka, eris from goup 1, thankyou for your respond and so glad, , , bcoz you can approved my comment...i am so happy now:D :D :D :D,,,,
Deleteyes, I'm ageree with ur opinion after u explain it,,, maybe I will open my mind map concept, that the focus of this task is not just the learning process in this day, but in each material too.
so,,thanks a lot,,,
Hy Rien, thanks for you comment. My name is Mutia from the first group...^^
DeleteI agree with eks's opinion. Because, in our group opinion. The introductory knowledge means that we give some examples about what material we want to teach in that time. Some material in mathematic, we can teaching the student by giving some examples and then they get some conclusion or mind map about material we want to teach by themself. So, in their mind we give them a fundamental consept...^^
I'm Nunung from group 5.
ReplyDeleteI think your work is good. but it would be nice if the no. 3, between the description of the sphere and the bridge are separated, in order to be seen clearly on the level of understanding.
My question: give another example according to the daily life in the countryside about another topic, not about algebraic operations.
thank you.
thanks for your comment sist..^^
Deletei'm mutia from the first group will try to answer your question..(maybe the others will give explanation more simply, hehe)
Hm...how about study with geometry sist?
Hm,,we can ask the students to see the floor which we call it a square. And then, we guide them to mention the characteristics of square that they have seen. After that, we give them the same form with floor in board, and introduction them about square. Then, the student will have known about squre well. We give them some task by using some example to apply t in our daily activities...
Sist, how about you? Do you agree with me?
Thanks..^^
asalamualaikum wr wb.
ReplyDeletei'm elwan stiadi from group 3.
i still don't understand about principle statement, can you explain about that to me?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteassalamualaikum wr. wb.
DeleteI'm DWI RIZKITE from this groups.
I would like to thank the previous Elwan his question. I will try to explain the principles as you requested.
of the material I've read, I know that the principle consists of several concepts or facts related in a relationship or surgery. so we can conclude that the principle is a basic mathematical relationships multiple objects in a relationship or operations that have links between objects.
than that of the material from my search principle. I found the material to be a proposition principles, formulas, postulates goes, paradigm.etc
maybe my friends the other can help to add (call EKA S, HERIJON, MUTIA n ERIS)
Thank you ^ _ ^
hy elwan
Deletei want to as your question
principle is combined fact and concept,,, for example in phytagoras,,in phytagoras have a fact and concept,,fact is the symbol of number or addition and the concept is multiplication and the other,,
i think like that,,, thank you
wa'alaykumussalam wrwb..
DeleteI'm mutia from the first group.
I wanna answer the elwan's question.
Thanks for Elwan for comment to our group...^^
As Miss Dewi said last meeting, the principle statement are relational rules that show the relationship between or two concept. I think,,when we are teaching the students we can find this phase when the students have done their task for them to understand about material it more clearly. Of course that, previously we teach the students as able as the best of our knowledge about that material. So, we have to understand that material clearly so if the students give some question about that material we can answer it well. And then, they can get the principle statement by themself or the teacher help them to conclude that principle statement.
I think like that. Do you agree with my opinion?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewa'alaikum salaam wr wb.
ReplyDeleteHi too Rien,i'm Eris Permata Sari (1st group).
Thanks for the opinions that have been submitted :)
It is true that if you want to reinforce students' understanding of the material that has been taught, the teacher should remind the last lesson that has close links with the lessons to be learned, provide motivation to students, or the teacher gives some examples to invite students to think about the material to be studied.
Your opinion is encouraging for our group ...
asalamualaikum wr wb.
ReplyDeletehi friends..
i'm mariza elianora from group 8.
i still don't understand about point nunber 4... can you explain about that to me?
thanks...
:)
wa'alaykumussalam wrwb...^^
DeleteThanks for your question mbak mariza...^^
I'm mutia from irst group would try to answer your question...
I think in my opinion (maybe, the others friend will give it more comletly than me..^^)
Organizing declarative knowledge have 4 component that we have to know, these are Subject matter out line, a concept analysis, principle statement, and task analysis.
Now we start from Subject matter outline:
Last meeting in our class, Miss Dewi explain that subject matter outline are standart outline of the specific content to be covered in the lesson. I think, if you get more some confuse about understanding it. But my friend (Rien Dioni Lestari) give me some example which make me more understand. She said that subject matter outline maybe same with indicator which we want to get when we teach the students.
Then, the second is a concept analysis:
Miss Dewi said that...
Concept analysis is used for teaching concepts, include:
- a definition of the concepts
- a list of the critical attributes that are distinguishing feature or the characteristic found in all example
- a list of example
- a list non example
- a list of related concepts if helpful
I think explanation about the second is clear.
Next, the third : principle statements (same with elwan's question, so I will answer same with it):
he principle statement are relational rules that show the relationship between or two concept. I think,,when we are teaching the students we can find this phase when the students have done their task for them to understand about material it more clearly. Of course that, previously we teach the students as able as the best of our knowledge about that material. So, we have to understand that material clearly so if the students give some question about that material we can answer it well. And then, they can get the principle statement by themself or the teacher help them to conclude that principle statement.
And,,,the last: Task analysis
I think, in this phase we give some task for our students to make them more understand about our teaching material...
I think that all from me, do you agree with me?
Maybe the others will give some explanation more clearly than me...^^