Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Exponents (Group 2)

1. What is an Exponent? - (Group 2)

 

If you can not hear clearly what the speaker says, you can replay the video. If you have comments or questions regarding this video, you can write down in the comment box. The script of this video is available in Exponent Scripts (Group 2) sections.

12 comments:

  1. hi! ana.. I am hudzaifa fitri handholiza from group eight.. I like your presentation but I think when your record voice in this video.. your voice is too closer with recorder.. it make your voice in this video little disturb.. thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Hudza! I'm Berta from 2nd group as same as Ana.
      thanks for watching and comment on our video :)
      yes, I know that the voice is too close to the recorder wkwk we will record it little farther from the recorder next time.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm Raudya from Group 3.
    How good video you have! I like it.
    But so sorry, I hear you said "e'" for the word "a" you should say "ei".
    I think just it, Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Rorooooo :)))
      thanks for watching our video <3 and thanks for remind us wkwk

      Delete
  3. hi i'm keke berlinda from group six
    your video is very good and i love it.
    but i'm sorry, i hear you said "es" you should say "as" and the last you said "de eksponent" you should say "di eksponent".
    thanks guys, fighting <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. halo Keke! thanks for watching :)
      and thank you for the comment, but I'm sorry Keke, you said we were wrong when we said "es" and we should say "as", that's corecction for what word, ke? wkwk

      Delete
    2. hi berta
      i'm sorry because i forgot to say which word hehehhe
      I mean for the word "us" :)
      thanks berta

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys.. Good night...
    I am eci sianipar from group seven..
    I like your explanation ana.. Because you so cool to explain this material...
    But i just comment , i hear you said examples in the words "in this example.... " i think you not use "s " in the word "example".. I think just it.. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. halo Eci.
      thanks for the correction, that's totally our bad. we will more careful when we write the script and say it. once again, thank you.

      Delete
  7. Hello, i'm Aisyah dianti from 6th group. Thank you for your explanation about "what is exponent". You explained it so clear. But, i'm sorry. I heard you said "aks" for the word "asked", you should say "aeskt" for this word. And, i heard you said "wraiten" for the word "written", you should say "'riten" for this word. And the last, you said "de eksponen", you shoud say "di eksponent" for the word "the exponent". Thank you

    ReplyDelete