If
you can not hear clearly what the speaker says, you can replay the
video. If you have comments or questions regarding this video, you can
write down in the comment box. The script of this video is available in Exponent Scripts (Group 3) sections.
I'm wismo ariandy from second group
ReplyDeleteso good explanation, i'm enjoying this.
nice hohohhoo
Hi Wismo, Thankyou for watching. And thankyou for your best comment hehehehe
Deletehi! peni.. i'm hudzaifa.. i'm from group 8... your presentation and your pronunciation is good.. but here I want to give you suggestion.. when you write "six square times six to the fourth power equals six to the two plus four power equals six to the sixth power" your writing is not visible.. maybe next time you can use whiteboard.. I think it make your writing clearly. thank you^^
ReplyDeleteHi Hudza.
DeleteThanks for watching and corrections our video.
And, thanks for your opinion ^^
Hi Hudzaifa, thankyou for watching, and thank you have give comment.
DeleteFor the next project, We will do your best opinion. Thankyou!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteassalamualaikum, I'm shela monica from group 7. I want to comment the pronounciation on peny explanation. I heard you said "power" I think you should say "pawer", and than you say "de exponent" I think you should say "di exponent" because after the is the vowel, and you said "when you a negative exponent" I think you should say " when a negative exponent or for a negative exponent" without "you", and the last this video is so nice but i think the sound from the music is too loud so the distress when listening to the explanation. thank you.
ReplyDeleteWaalaykummussalam.
DeleteHi Shela, thank you for watching our video. And thank you have give comment.
Thank you for this knowledge, because of you my knowledge of english increases. Thankyou Sist! <3
Hi! I'm Berta from second group.
ReplyDeleteyou have a nice video and your explaination is good, but I think in the opening you should say explain not tell because you're going to explain how to do the rules not telling. and then, you said "four to the two power plus three power" I think you should say just "four to the two plus three power". I think that's all and thank you :)
Hi Ber!
DeleteThank you for watching.
For the next project, we will justify it. Thank you very much best sister!
Don't get bored watching our video hehehe
Hi guys.. I am eci sianipar from seventh group.. I am sorry because i am not clear to hear your explanation... And i suggest may be you can intruduce who are member your group... Thank you guys... Keep fighting
ReplyDeleteHi Ms. Eci, nice to meet you!
DeleteThank you for watching our video and thank you for your best opinion <3.
For the next, we will do that hehehehe.
Thank you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello I'm Angela Jane Ito Naibaho from grup six
ReplyDeleteYour video is good. But I think the backsound is firmer than the presenter's voice so the explanation of the material not heard clearly.
Thank you ☺
Hello Ms. Angela :). How beautiful your picture, I like that <3.
DeleteThank you for watching video and your best comment, we like it so much hehehehee.
For the next project, we will do the better than before project. Thank you!
Hello, i'm Aisyah dianti from 6th group. Thank you for your presentation mbak pennn, you have done a great job. But, i'm sorry. I heard you said "de eksponen" for the word "the exponent", you should say "di eksponent" because the word "exponent" has start from the lettet "e" that is vowel. Next, for the sentence "four to the two power times three power", you should say "four to the two times three power", you shouldn't say "power" in the product of two and three because it has a different mean. And, i suggest you to see the camera, so we will feel that you explain to us. And, the song that play when the presenter explains the material and the sound of people scream that hear sometimes in this video are very annoying. I think you can make the video more better if you reduce the volume of that song, and if you make the video in the quiet place. Thank you😊😊😊
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum peni. My name is Winda Safitri. I'm from 7th group. I can't hear your voice, because backsound covered it. I try to hear it 😊. You use word "tell" i think be better if you use "explain or present". You say "sabtrect" to word "subtract" you should say "subtrect" you can check in google. I agree with shela and aisyah. You should say "pawer" to word "power", in your explanation you say "power" thankyouu penii.
ReplyDelete