Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Exponents (Group 5)

1. What is an Exponent? - (Group 5)


If you can not hear clearly what the speaker says, you can replay the video. If you have comments or questions regarding this video, you can write down in the comment box. The script of this video is available in Exponent Scripts (Group 5) sections.


14 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum, I'm shela monica from group 7, I want to comment the pronounciation on hendri explanation. hendri said "just one" you should say "just once", and than you said "multiflaid" you should say "multiplaid", you said "doun" you should say "dawn", and than I heard you said "cuis" you should say "chois". I think enough and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalamualaikum wr wb
    i'm diarti from 6th group
    what a good video!
    but I hear a lot of pronunciations that I think are wrong. like: you were like saying 'multiflyed' for the word 'multiplied', you said 'her' for the word 'here'.
    i think that's all
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! hendri.. I am hudzaifa from group eight.. I like your video. but I think you explanation will be easy to understand if your explanation by writing.. because. sometime your animation no sync with your voice.. thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i am eci sianipar from seventh group..
    I hear some mistake pronunciation ..
    Write= You said "raid",you should say "wrait"
    Multiplied=you said "multiflaid",you should say "multiplaid"
    Example=you said "ekzampel"you should say "ikzempel"
    Question=you said "kuessyen",you should said" kuescen"
    Two= you said "cu" you should said "tyu"
    Second= you said "sekon" you should said "sekend"
    That=you said "thets" you should said "thet"
    Equals= you said "ekwal" you should say "ikwals"

    And i want just suggest.. In the oppening.. May be you should use words "explain/present" not use "tell"..
    Ok hen.. Keep fight.. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai, I'm Angela Jane Ito Naibaho from sixth grup
    Your video is good and interisting. But, when you said "multifly" you should say"multiply", when you said "multiflying" you should say "multiplying", when you said " chuis" you should say "chois", when you said " eksempel" you should say "eikzempel". I hope you can be better in the next time.
    Thank you ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. hii. i'm made agung permana from group 4.

    I want to comment on hendri's pronunciation, but shela, eci and jane have commented on it hehee.

    I really like your videos. waww, the editor can make the
    the camera was moving into a stable video, so the video gets better. I hope the editor can help me for the next my project video. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm Raudyatzr from Group 3.
    How great video Mr. Hendri and friends.
    But sorry to say, I heard you say the word "tell" in the opening sentence, it would be better if you said "explain" in the opening sentence.
    I think Ms. Shela, Ms. Angela, and Ms. Eci are right, and you said "remember" for the word "remember" you should say "riหˆmembษ™r".
    Thank you!
    Always be the best Mr. Hendri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi i'm keke berlinda from group 6
    your video is very good and i like your expression Hen hehe
    but i'm sorry to say, i hear you said "may kaind" you should say "mey kaind" and then you said "dad rais" you should say "ded raises".
    i think that's all
    thanks and fighting guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. halo! I'm Berta from 2nd group.
    you have a good explanation video. But, I'm sorry I herad you said "rais" for the word "raised" you should say "raizd", then I heard you said "sekon" for the word "second" you should say "seken", last I heard you said "de exponent" you should say "di exponent" because e is a vowel. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, i'm Aisyah dianti from 6th group. Thank you for your video, you have a good video and a good presentation. Actually i wanna correct your pronounce, but all of them was covered by Eci. But, there's one word that eci didn't correct, that is "asked". You should say "aeskt" for this word, and i think maybe it so difficult, because it's hard for me too to say this word. But, i hope we can say this word clearly next time. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assalamualikum.. Haii Hendri Sastrio, my name is Winda Safitri, i'm from 7th group. Your video is good. I want to comment for you. In the opening you say "tell" i think be better if you say "explain". You say pick up your pen and you show it, but you don't use it ๐Ÿ˜‚. You always say "mulflaid" to word "multiply". You should say "multiplaid". Thankkyoouu ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  12. Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
    Hi Hendriii, I'm Karlya Dwi Upika from group one, your video so good but on your pronunciation I hear you say "exsampel" you should say "example", you say "cuis" you should say "choice" , you should say "en easier" you should say "an easier", in minute 2:38 you say "her" you should say "here".
    thankyouuu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hai. Im lindas from group 4.

    i love this video. very different from the others. but here I am annoyed with your pronunciation.I hear you say "multiflyed" for "multiplied". And you say "chuis" for "choise". I hope you be better the next time. Sorry and thanks for your explain. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hai. Im lindas from group 4.

    i love this video. very different from the others. but here I am annoyed with your pronunciation.I hear you say "multiflyed" for "multiplied". And you say "chuis" for "choise". I hope you be better the next time. Sorry and thanks for your explain. ☺

    ReplyDelete