Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Exponents (Group 8)

1. What is an Exponent? - (Group 8)

 

If you can not hear clearly what the speaker says, you can replay the video. If you have comments or questions regarding this video, you can write down in the comment box. The script of this video is available in Exponent Scripts (Group 8) sections.


23 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum, hello I'm shela monica from group 7. I want to comment on rahma explanation. I heard you said "abot" you should say "ebaut", you said " just one" you should say "just once", you said "tems" you should say "taims", and than you said "so one" you should say "so on", and the last I heard you said "two raised two" you should say "two raised to two". thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. asssalamu'alaykum. i'm irma from 1st group.
    i m sorry, i have some corrections f0r your group. the tempo of talk is not regularly because of too many pauses and some of the pronunciation of words is wrong. so it makes the listener more difficult to understand explanation. example : the word times you say tems when it must be taims, the word so on you say so one, the word written you say raiten when it must be wriden, you say two raised two when it must be 2 raised to two and you say rais when it must be reisd. etc. sorry and thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai irma, i'm so sorry about the tempo when the presenter was explaining about the material. We just wanted the presenter could to explain the material properly, because we are still new learners here. xoxo ^^

      Delete
  3. hai Rahma, I'm Rafika from group 4, i'm sorry to say,i hear you say multipled in your explanation, i think you should say mulplied not miltipled. and i also hear you said two tems two, i think you should say two times two. and went you explain this material your voice is not clear, because you'r explaination is very carefully. maybe you can do better in the next time.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. myname is aditra dwi narta . i am from group one.
    i think ,you must take out the name of rahma when she explain because it make disturb the video. but ,overall this video is good

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalamu'alaikum,,
      Hi, I'm Siti Rohana from Group 2.
      Sorry, I also hear you said "as" for the word "as" you should say "es".Thank you

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. assalamualaikum wr wb
    i'm diarti from 6th group
    the whole of this video is very good, only on the word 'so on' I heard the presenter you said like 'so one'. which the words 'on' and 'one' have different meanings. then I heard your reporters saying 'two threes' should be 'three two' and 'two sixs' which should be 'six two'.
    I think that's it.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. assalmualaikum, my name is novryan alamsyah and im from group five.
    I heard you said /bot/,to say the word 'about' it should be /Ι™Λˆbaʊt/. and another word is 'times', you said it as /tems/,but it should be /taimz/,and many more.
    overall, I really appreciate this video, it's just that the video you created is still a little shaken. I suggest you put the camera in a stable place or use a tripod for good results.thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. okay ryan, I'm so sorry to you that you have to feel about that. we just used a camera phone. and we didn't have a tripod to record this video. maybe next time, we can consider it, so the quality of the video will be better. xoxo ^

      Delete
  9. hello guys.. thank you for comment and watching our video.. sorry for our mistake.. and next time our group will be careful in our pronunciation.. thank you all ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hai, I'm Angela Jane Ito Naibaho from sixth grup
    Your video is good. But I heard when you said "abot" you should say "ebaut", when you said "material" you should say "meterial", when you said "eksempel" you should say "eikzempel", when you said "as" you should say "az". I hope you can be better in the next time ☺
    Thank you ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm Berta from 2nd group
    overall the video is good, but I heard you said "was" for the word "was" you should say "wos", and the you said "rais" for the word "raised" you should say "reizd", and last I heard you said "de exponent" you should say "di exponent" because e is a vowel. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, i'm Aisyah Dianti from 4 group. Actually i like your video, your editing is very good. And you presented this material so clear. But, i'm sorry. I heard you said "as" for the word "asked", you should say "aeskt" for this word. I now it's so difficult to say "aeskt" because i feel it too, but i hope we can say this word clearly next time. Next, for the sentence "as two raised to six", i heard you said "as" for the word "as", you should say "es" and "rais" for the word "raised", you should say "reizd". I think that's all, because the another correction was corrected by another student. Thank you so much.😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm Raudyatzr from Group 3.
    How beautiful you are! <3.
    I'm so sorry to say, I hear you said "mani kain" for the word "many kind" you should say "ˈmeni kaind". And you said "dinat" for the word "denote" you should say "diˈnōt".
    Always be the best!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi i'm keke berlinda from group 6
    your video is good and i like it
    but i'm sorry to say, you said "di answer" for the word "the answer" you should say "di enser"
    then you said "two threes" for the operation "2x2x2" you should say "three twos" and you said "two sixs" for the operation "2x2x2x2x2x2" you should say "six twos".
    thanks and fighting guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. hai guys, so thank you for all your correction about our video and pronunciation, its very helpfull for us, so we can be better in another times. Love you guys ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello my name is Geza Dwi Putri. Iam from group 4. I want to coment on Rahma explanation. Before, Iam so sorry but I want you be better. I want to coment pronunciation. Rahma say ebot but I think you should say ebout. Rahma say one but I think you should say once. Rahma say wrote, you should say write. I think, you must try again words in English Paragraph. And I wish you can enjoy when you explain to audience next time. Sorry and Thank you. πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™†

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning guys.. I am eci sianipar from 7th group.. I agree with all comments and i wanna Add correction..
    I hear :
    Once= rahma said "wan" you should say "wans"
    Have=you said "hep" you should say "hev"
    Easier=you said "iziar"you should say "izier"

    Okk.. May be you can better in the next project..good luck.. Fighting guys... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hii I'm adis from 8th group
    Thanks a lot of for your comments..and Sorry if our group have mistakes. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hii I'm adis from 8th group
    Thanks a lot of for your comments..and Sorry if our group have mistakes. Thanks

    ReplyDelete